Sunday, November 5, 2017

My Prince, My Knight, My Nash

I originally wrote this in 2005.   

     While on a walk with Willow n Nash, Nash, took off up this amazingly steep, and rocky hillside. In pursuit of who knows, on a track, only he could follow.    

 

     I was left below to watch in dazed wonder. His hind quarter muscles contracted and retracted, and drove him with magnificent strength up this incline with determination. So incredibly agile and fluid.  It was a beautiful sight to see.  I feel I captured the essence of that special moment in the following.  Thankful for this vision, and memory.



My Prince, My Knight
Caccha's Willow Amazing Nyne

 

A stream flows through the woods; meandering destination.
Reside in completeness, listen, time flows.
Companions traverse their wooded universe, wondrous attentiveness.
Forest eyes watchful,
Trees tower above us all, watch the forest floor.
Stonewalls listen in eerie stillness.
This pavilion, their heaven, saturated in this moment...
He...
He is my Prince,
He is my Knight - Knight of Wands.
Silently laughter stirs within.
Let the winds blow across the sweet land.
This kingdom of wood his providence,
Earth beneath his feet, a fallen tree, moss covered rocks, meandering stonewalls,
It all speaks to he.
Like a gallant steed, triumphant he gallops up the rocky, wooded hillside.
In pursuit, only he is aware.
Joyful of our triumphs,
The heavens above shine,
Sit, hold companions close, forever in their watchful eye,
And, begin to experience in this moment, the dream.
Here, and now, just as they,
Fleeting









No comments:

Post a Comment