Thursday, November 30, 2017

I Do Think She Misses him

     It's subtle - There are little things she does. She will hang her head and cuddle into my neck, making the snorffling sound she always makes.  Usually in the morning or when we go to bed.  Always affectionate, but this is different.  It's new behavior, not really new, but more frequent, the wanting of a closeness I saw her share with Nash, her sweetheart.  I think there IS a part of her who misses him, too. As do the other girls.  The other night Grace was sniffing his dog bed where he lay on his final hour, she then gently curled up and lay on his spot. I know I posted these photos before from April 21st, 2017, but they seem to have more significance now. There is something about they way they lie with their backs touching.  Endearing.






No comments:

Post a Comment