Thursday, July 21, 2016

Enjoying the Lake for his Birthday

 A little sunbathing before getting wet.


 You're kidding, right?

 The sun feels so good, and the wind, and the damp lake air.

 At this age, every little thing has significance, and importance, from the bell, collar, tags, and life jacket. 

 Eternally grateful to have this day. Paws in the sand.

     The Swim.  I take him out into the lake a few yards, we swim side by side, and then head back to shore. Before getting out of the water, I hold him, so his toes can touch the ground. He relaxes.  Imagine, the weight off his joints must feel good.  We rest together, cradled, in the clean warm lake. 
My Amazing Best Friend.






 It was a long swim, the sun feels good, take a nap my boy. 



It was a good day. 

1 comment:

  1. 6:46 PM....soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo B E A U T I F U L you, him, the miracle of living...so beautiful !!!

    ReplyDelete