Friday, April 26, 2013

Brother and Sister at 12 1/2 years old

     It has been several years since Ziggy has visited, but this year she has been coming around more frequently.  It is interesting to watch how she and her brother interact.  I believe they still recognize one another.  This is evident by the way Nash allows Ziggy certain liberties, which he does not extend to other visitors.  I also see it when they first greet one another. In their youth they would romp and bounce around, now in their autumn years, they politely say hello.  I love the photo of the two them together on the bed, another liberty not extended to all.  Mostly what I love is the connect to Willow and all the memories they encompass.  I recall their birth, raising them, their puppy hood, and previous Ziggy visits.  The day I recorded for hours Willow, Nash and Ziggy hanging out in the front yard at our "cottage in the woods" . Now here the siblings are, side by side, as if sitting in their rocking chairs on the front porch reminiscing. 

                                                      



No comments:

Post a Comment