Saturday, September 22, 2012

Winter Walk with MG, Willow N Nash by John Garand

Technical difficulties uploading the video.  Follow the link to youtube where it can be viewed  There

It is an eight minute video.  This has the best footage of Willow n Nash performing a bow together and the crow Willow found in the woods.  I recall she crossed the stream and was on a scent trail.  When she would not come when called I noticed her body language dictating she found something mysterious.  She was so curious abou this crow.  I am not sure what happened to it, but it was still alive yet not able to fly away.  I am tyring to remember if there were two crows, one flew off while the other was unable to.  Maybe it is in the video. I spent some time making a place to put the crow under a den of evergreen branches.  Nash was tied to a tree, because his energy would have scared the crow.  I love this footage of Willow and Willow n Nash together on a walk   

Link to youtube video

No comments:

Post a Comment