Sunday, June 17, 2012

Pearl is in Heat

     This thought has been tumbling around in my head:  "I could breed Nash and Pearl again."


     My original intentions were to breed Nash and Pearl once.  Pearl gave me exactly what I had dreamed - WillowSunshine. The breeding, whelp, raising and placing puppies went very well.  All the puppy owners are most pleased and I receive many compliments on the puppies easy going and friendly temperaments, their athleticism, train ability, and desire to work and retrieve. pearl has bounce back nicely from raising the litter and is in great shape. Nash is doing great and not getting any younger, so the time would be now.

This current litter is truly a very special litter with a specific purpose.  All the little souls arrived and found their person or family. 


     It is hard to say to whom these new little souls would be destined, but if this nagging thought does not go away surely the universe has a plan for them...  Stay tuned.



    

No comments:

Post a Comment