Friday, March 30, 2012

It's Spring and WINTER has found a HOME :)

       Today, Winter,  the last puppy to be placed went to her new home this morning around 9:30 AM.  She really came into her own and by the end of the 17 weeks I had fallen for her.  I was not the only one as Willow Sunshine did too.  The empty nest feeling is in full force with all 8 puppies gone, its been a wonderful time and I feel as though I have made some wonderful new friends.  I am so pleased to share the love and sweetness of my life time companions with all the people who now live with a Nash and Pearl offspring.  They came into this world with a purpose, born with good karma as they were bred from the heart and soul and raised with love. You too now share to a piece of my Willow.   SO, this all sounds a bit over the top and weepy, but it's true.  Enjoy your new little friend. Keep in touch and be sure to come visit. Send Photos and updates and I will post them, so other puppy owners can keep up with their puppy's sibling. 

Congratulations Steven and Tiffany


   Tiffany, Winter, Steven




 Winter wants Willow Sunshine's bone and she gets it (above three photos)






Bye Winter - Feel free to visit



 






No comments:

Post a Comment