Saturday, February 18, 2012

Leaving on a Jet Plane

I leave in three hours with my siblings to drive to Neward airport where we will fly out to visit my Mother in Baja, Mexico.  She would never expect me to come along, so I will be a huge surprise.  My brother from England will me us there as a surprise too.  We are descending upon her for her 80th birthday, which is actually in March, but we are going during February school vacation week.

Needless to say, I will not have many posts until the end of the month.

the three remaining pups handled the drip to CT very well. All great new experiences meeting other dogs, playing with Green Girl/ Tibbits, my sister's puppy.  My friend will care for my there dogs while my sister in law and nephew will care for the two remaining pups.

What a long wonderful adventure this has been.

Born from the heart and raised with love.   


For all those well homed puppies, fortunate families and individuals, Enjoy...

No comments:

Post a Comment